Rules for KidsRules for kids' transportation must be followed at ALL times to ensure that every ride is safe
- Child/Youth must wear seat belts at all times
- When vehicle is moving Child/Youth must be seated
- Child/Youth will conform to the driver’s driving rules during pick up, transport and delivery
- Click-n-Ride is not liable for any missing or damaged items
- You are expected to be well behaved. Misbehavior, such as teasing another child or fighting will not be tolerated, nor will any type of inappropriate or offensive comments.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the vehicles.
- You must be ready to board the vehicle when it arrives at the scheduled time. Please remember, your delays will have an effect on the ability of other riders to make it to their destinations on time.